Its a blog about my experience in my globaloria class. idk why we need to do this but watever
Friday, September 17, 2010
No idea wat the games going to be about
Ok well idk wat i should make my game like but it has to be edacational. I will probly find a idea sooner or later. But at the moment i dont have a idea. I will probly do like a quiz or test game but proply not if its our big game. i will propbly do that for the small one. Ill most likely do some thing about history like world war 2 or the civil war. Before i make a game about one of those or some thing else in history ill have to research it so i dont get nothing wrong.Or i could make a gladiator game and throw cesar in it. Ya that sounds cool and fun im going to make some thing about gladiators. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!! I found wat im doing! Ya now i just got figure out how im going to do this and how its going to be played. ok this is going to be harder then i thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to see you ideas are taking shape. As a suggestion you should look at your spelling and the use of abbreviations. I know those are common when texting, but with a blog post the whole world can look in and some won't know what they mean, while others will just think you can't spell. Neither of which is the case. I am looking forward to your future posts and hope you have good luck with your game development.
ReplyDeletecool
ReplyDelete