Me Andrew And Lexi decided to be a team on the game. We named the team The Unstoppable Ninja Snail Force. I dont know why we named it that but i like it. Its funny and doesnt make since. Well decided that we are going to make the game about math. I dont really know what about math but its going to be math related. I think math is easy. Its one of the easiest core subjects next to science. Well I just found out the game is going to teach kids mathmatical things most likely adding and subtracting. So its just the easy stuff. I think the topic is perfect for us cause we all think math is easy so we choose it. But ill probly have some trouble with making the game cause I dont know why but im a fast learner so ill get it down hopefully.
guess what my name is lexi, ha. And are you sure your gunna have a problem making the game, i think you'll just have trouble on the andding and subtraction, ha
ReplyDelete