Its a blog about my experience in my globaloria class. idk why we need to do this but watever
Monday, May 2, 2011
Ideas For Game
I would of liked to make a game about Daredevil. Well a couple of days ago me and a friend of mine watched the movie Daredevil. And for some perculery reason we wanted to play a game with daredevil. Which got me thinking What if they made a game about Daredevil but through his vision. But since he is blind in was thinking they would need to make it to were you use sonar to see. Then I thought I could make the game in enough time in globalorbia. But we dont have enough time. The game could also teach the kids about how to use sonar and the history of it and the many uses of sonar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment